- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- NRI Banking
- Financial Inclusion
Step 1: Register for SMS Banking
- If you have not registered for SMS banking already, please first register for the same by sending the SMS text:REG <Account Number>from your registered mobile number to +91 9212438888.
- After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation SMS “Your mobile number has been successfully registered for SMS Banking”. You can now proceed to Step 2.
- If you are already registered for SMS Banking, you will receive a message “Your mobile number has already been registered for SMS Banking”. You can now proceed to Step 2.
- If this mobile number is registered for some other customer, you will receive a message “Your mobile number has already been registered with other customer number. Please visit your nearest branch if you wish to change the same”. In this case, you need to correct your mobile number registered with the bank before you can continue.
Step 2: Enable Mobile Banking access
- You can enableyour access to Mobile Banking through SMS. Please send the SMS text:
MBACT <Customer ID>from your registered mobile number to +91 9212438888.
- After successful enabling, you will receive a confirmation SMS “Dear Customer, your Mobile Banking access has been enabled as per your request – BMB”. You can now proceed to Step 3.
- If yourMobile Banking access is already enabled, you will receive a message “Dear Customer, your Mobile Banking access is already enabled – BMB”. You can now proceed to Step 3.
Step 3: Download and Install the App
Download and install the BMB m-Xpress app from the following links on your mobile phone:
- If your phone is running on Android v4.0 or above, please download and install from the Google Play Store by searching for the keyword “BMB m-Xpress” or by opening the link:
- If your phone is running on iOS v6.0 or above, please download and install from the Apple AppStore by searching for the keyword “BMB m-Xpress” or by opening the link:
Step 4: Register on the BMB m-Xpress app
- Please ensure that you have the registered mobile number in your SIM card on the mobile (in the primary SIM slot in case of multi-SIM mobiles).
- When you launch the BMB m-Xpress app for the first time, the New Registration screen will appear, Please accept the Terms and Conditions and continue.
- On the next screen, you need to identify yourself by either entering your customer id or your primary operative account number (current/savings/cash credit). Select the mode of authentication that you want to use - either your Net Banking or Debit Card credentials.
- The app will validate that your entered customer id/account no is valid and mobile banking access is enabled for it (as per Step 2). It will also check that you are using the app from the registered mobile phone. If you pass these checks, the next screen will be displayed to enter either your Net Banking or Debit Card credentials as per your choice.
- Case 1 - Net Banking: Please enter your Net Banking User ID and Password and continue.
- Case 2 - Debit Card: Please enter your Debit Card No, PIN and Expiry Date and continue.
- If the above credentials are correct, then you can set your Login and Transaction PINs in the next screen. These PINs are 6 digit numbers with the following restrictions:
- It cannot have more than 2 consecutive digits the same (e.g. 122287 or 186333)
- It cannot have more than 2 consecutive digits in sequence (e.g. 123845 or 135987)
- It cannot have the same group of 2 digits repeat more than 2 times (e.g. 121212 or 989898)
- After you set your Login and Transaction PINs, the registration process is complete and you can proceed to Login to the app using your Login PIN. Your name as registered with the Bank will be displayed on the Login screen.
If you register on a different mobile phone, then you can no longer login to the app on the first phone. If you need to use the first phone again, you will need to re-register on it through the same process as above.
Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions:
Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions
For any assistance please contact IT HelpDesk at 022-61906920