- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- NRI Banking
- Financial Inclusion
BMB Komal Kali RD
- Account can be opened by a minor girl along with her guardian/singly who has attained the age of 10 years.
- Minor’s entry age is 01 day to 15 years. Maturity term not to exceed the period of minor turning major.
- Minimum monthly installment of Rs.50/- or higher amount in multiples of Rs.50/. No Maximum Ceiling.
- Investment term :- Min. 3 year and Max. 10 years, in multiples of 12 months.
- As applicable to FDR, based on tenure.
- Available as both regular and Flexi deposit.
- Free standing instructions for transfer of installments from Self linked accounts in the bank.
- Monthly installments can be deposited in any branch of the bank.
- In the event of accidental death of the premium paying guardian, assured maturity sum will be paid to the girl child on due date of maturity.
- *T & C apply.