- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- NRI Banking
- Financial Inclusion
BMB Self Help Group Loans
- Bank shall meet the entire credit requirements of the SHG a) Income generation b) social needs like housing, education, marriage etc. c) debt swapping
- The group should have been in active existence for at least a period of six months. The group may be informal or formal (registered)
- The group should have successfully undertaken savings and credit operations from its own resources
- Loan sanctioned varying on savings to loan ratio of 1:1 to 1:4
- No Processing fee and Margin.
- No collateral security required.