- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- NRI Banking
- Financial Inclusion
BMB Simple FD
- Deposits received by the Bank for a fixed period,
- Minimum 7 days, Maximum 120 months in multiples of three months
- Minimum Rs.5000/- , For rural branches Rs.1000/-
- Maximum amount – No ceiling.
- Senior citizens will be given 50 bps higher interest.
- ROI as declared from time to time
- Reinvestment option for interest available.
- Penalty for premature closure less than 6 months is 1%
- Auto renewal
- The minimum amount of loan is Rs.5000/- and for overdraft is Rs.10,000/-
- loan/overdraft up to 90% of the amount deposited plus interest accrued till last quarter
- Interest on such loans/overdrafts shall be charged @ 1.5% above the rate of interest on deposit
- This account may be opened by:
- A person in his own name
- More than one person, in their joint names but not more than three persons.
- A minor through guardian
- In the names of HUF, clubs, associations, societies, trusts, educational institutions, proprietorship and partnership firms, Limited Liability Partnership, companies, Govt. bodies etc.
- Documents required to open this Account:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Any of the following is acceptable as valid Identity Proofs:
- AADHAR Card/Passport/PAN Card/Voter’s Identity Card/Driving License/ NAREGA Job Card.
- ID Card issued by govt. authority.
- Proof of Address :
- Any of the following is acceptable as valid Address Proof:
- AADHAR Card/Passport/Voter’s Identity Card/Driving License/NREGA Job Card.
- Required credentials depending upon the type of constitution of the prospective account holder, as detailed in the current account profile are to be submitted